Facebook Embed Guide
Embed Your Tour on Facebook
Our Step-by-Step Guide
Disclaimer: Facebook only permits pages with 2,000 Likes or more to add custom tabs – Source
Update Sept. 2020: Facebook has changed their website starting September 2020. We are currently researching how to update the guide to reflect these changes to embed virtual tours on Facebook’s new design.
Note: Our guide was made using “Classic” Facebook which was replaced by Facebook’s new design as of September 2020 – Click Here To Read More.
We are currently looking into how to embed tours on the new Facebook.
- Go to the Look Inside App
- Click the large purple button “Click here to add the app to your Facebook page”
- Choose the page you want to add the Look Inside app to and then click “Add Page Tab”
- Follow the instructions to retrieve the link and add it to your tour. If we completed your tour, we sent the link to you in your congrats email.
- Click the button and you are done!
There are other ways of adding your 360 virtual tour to your Facebook page.
My360 has written a guide on how to do this: https://my360propertyvirtualtours.com/add-virtual-tours-facebook/